Welcome to Empowered Firearms & Training!
Empowered Firearms & Training is your one-stop shop for guns, accessories, and state-of-the-art training. We believe in the rights of gun ownership, and we also believe in the responsibilities that come with it. If you have invested the time and money into owning a firearm, you will want to ensure that you develop the skills for using it. Whether you are a first-time shooter or a seasoned veteran; a recreational shooter, law enforcement, or competition shooter, we offer resources to help you improve and fine-tune your shooting skills. Now, civilians have access to the same simulator training system used by police and military around the world! We also have a trap and skeet shooting simulator that can help you diagnose your shooting patterns and improve your performance. Looking for some fun, friendly competition? Join our simulator leagues. Private parties, corporate events, and special event planning are also available. Because education is so important to us, we offer numerous classes, including everything from self-defense to marksmanship skills. We are so much more than “just another gun store”. Come check us out! Our friendly, professional staff would love to be of service!
Our Retail Store
- Glenn A.- Oceanside. Chad & Leanne are great, made us feel at home. My wife wanted to purchase a handgun of her own and Chad was very patient and helpful in her decision making process. The simulator is awesome, the same type we use in US Navy Law Enforcement training... It is nice to have a great gun store in our neighborhood!
- Allison W.- Riverside. Had a birthday party here for my husband - was really wanting to find something that he and his friends would enjoy, that I would enjoy, and also the kids could come and have fun too. Wow - how much fun was this?! There service was amazing - the person helping us...I wish I remembered his name was so great with the kids and put on scenario after scenario for our ever-changing needs and helped select ones that suited the players - harder ones for the experienced adults and lots and lots of zombie ones for the kids lol. He always had full co2 cartridges ready to swap out. The party room was perfect to put out some drinks and snacks and the price was great too for the party room and 2 hrs of play time with the simulations. My husband had a blast and the kids are already asking to go back :)
- Malcolm A.- Vista. My favorite resource for firearms and info. The owners are hands on and VERY friendly. There are no dumb questions, they take time with you. I have bought firearms from most of the major shops (excluding Big 5, Walmart etc) and I'm always surprised on what an inside club it is. Even though I've been shooting for decades, they act like they don't want your money. I have to say Empowered is a refreshing change. Even if you don't want to cheat on your corner gun shop for that gun the simulator is a must see! Used by military and police the tech is very realistic accurate and addicting. I got a M&P Sheild for the lowest price and in stock that I could find in 3 months. The other thing is they stay up to date on the laws and I learned a lot about how perfect my timing was on this pistol. And since they just opened it was practically raining 22lr ammo the few times I've been in. A welcomed addition to the really cool growth of downtown Vista.
- Kevin R.- Oceanside. This is the place to go for women and children as well as men. The knowledge of the owners and employees is incredible. It's a real personal atmosphere with the one on one attention you would expect when dealing with firearms, training, etc. I met with the owners Chad & Leanne for quite sometime. It wasn't just their knowledge of firearms that impressed me. What they knew about training, self defense and the ever changing gun laws was a real treat. So many of my questions were answered. I have bought a hand gun and several accessories including ammunition from Empowered Firearms. Every time I've been there it's been a great experience. No snobs here. Everyone treats you with respect and friendliness. I'm sure I asked plenty of dumb questions but all were answered with a lot of clarity. My wife and daughter have also used the simulator there. That's as realistic as it gets. This will really get your heart pumping. I understand that they rent the simulator room for private parties. Given the many choices of retail stores for firearms, I would put Empowered Firearms at the top of the list.
- Ana Liza- Oceanside. I took their Basic Handgun Skills Class this week and I totally loved it! LeAnne and Luke were great instructors! They both made me feel at ease and comfortable under their instruction. I had a great time learning and using the simulator. I really look forward to taking more classes to hone my skills and to be more knowledgeable with firearms. I highly recommend them even if you are highly skilled or even a beginner like me! Please support your local small business!!! :)
Who We Support